Saturday, May 8, 2010

Shes all that.

Just a quick post before I collapse into bed.
Heres a LO I completed for the 'Girl power' Cyber crop on now over at Mystical.
My challenge was to use the following elements on a LO.
*the colour red
*buttons
*ribbon
*paint.
Since the CC theme is special women/girls in our lives I couldn't go past this photo of my beautiful niece.
Ive used a hand made 'Twilight' flower that will be listed in sets of 3 in my etsy store as soon as I re open and another Sweet Vintage doily.
I have the most Divine DT kit from Mystical calling to me so with any luck and some 'Mummy time' tomorrow I might get a chance to complete a few more LOs.
OK...... this little brown ducks off to bed. TFL
Shell x

7 comments:

Leanne J said...

so fun and i totally love love the red...
hope you have a great day tomorrow...

thanks for your love...

Kim said...

wow wow wow wow all that red totally rocks Shell

Chloe said...

Gorgeous Shell!!!

Marelize said...

Beautiful Shell! Love all the red and the stunning flower! :)

In the Light of the Moon said...

Really lovely...and I also love your previous post..wow!!Warmest Regards,Cat

ann said...

Gorgeous love all the red !!!!!

Wendy Smith said...

this is just lovely. Great mix of papers, and such an adorable photo