Thursday, June 17, 2010

Babys got Blue Eyes.


I had the BEST weekend ever. I went to the scrapbook Expo here in Brissy with 2 of my good scrappy buddies Leanne and Tracey.
We shopped til we nearly dropped and caught up with lots of other scrappy friends some we had met before and others we had only known on line.
It was so nice to get to meet every one IRL and I already cant wait til next year.
On Saturday night we went to a crop held by the gorgeous Geli.
All the regular crowd and a few new faces too. Lots of BOXX girls and lots of laughing and a bit of scrapping.
It was lovely to get to meet 2 more BOXX girls Lisa and Mary for the first time IRL.
I got 2 LOs almost completed but I can only share one for now.
Lots of YUMMY October Afternoon 'Thrift Shop' and some new goodies purchase at the expo, a little bit of glimmer mist, paint, some food colouring and much too much Distress Ink for my liking but oh well you get that. DOH!
The papers and Thickers were part of my DT pack from MYSTICAL. And there is more to come so stay tuned. TFL
Shell x

5 comments:

In the Light of the Moon said...

Sounds like you had a great time..How wonderful to meet online friends too...and such a beautiful layout!!Warmest Regards,Cat

Kim said...

I AM SPEECHLESS!!!!!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Love it!!!
That photo makes him look like a porcelain doll! Beautiful layout.

I don't mind the distress ink - it certainly makes it appear antique/aged/vintage.

Lovely :-)

Lynn Biermann said...

Wow so beautiful! Those eyes,,, oh my!! I love your embellie cluster-it complimnets the photo beautifully! Sounds like your guys had fun! How awesome! tfs;)

Leanne J said...

OMG.. i still love this.. i was sitting right next to you when you were doing this one and thought hoobly galloby then... and now well its still that plus another couple of galloby's..LOL..
great weekend.. should do it again soon. well as soon as the bank balance says i can and well it can be organized...