Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby Toes.

The first SCRAP THAT BABY challenge is up for the month. Prompt 14 is Head, shoulders,knees and toes and here is my example.
There are awesome sponsors again this month so why not pop on over and check it out.
OK now there are lots of close ups to follow so, I apologise in advance but, there are lots of little details on this one so, here goes.




Finally we reach the end. I knew that baby foot punch would come in handy one day hehe.
Im really pleased how this page turned out but how could you ever go wrong with Websters.
Their papers are so beautiful and so easy to use.
Im feeling a little tried today as I had plans to scrap but instead I stayed up waaaaaaaaaaay to late playing with some digital scrapping, making a new 'out for publication' sign for the Lil' Red Rocket blog.
Ill come back and share that later.
Its another wet miserable day here and I have a mountain of washing to catch up on. Thank goodness for my tumble dryer.
So, for now thats it from me. Over and Out. TFL.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loads of beautiful detail to look out - gorgeous layout for a great photo (so wish I had taken photos like that when my kids were young)

Jules said...

super gorgeous shell ... those details are superb - love your work sweets! xx

Jennifer Shaw said...

This is stunningly beautiful in every way!! :)

Jasmine S said...

Oh how beautiful is the yellow with this paper. I used baby blue but I love the yellow. This is just stunning Shell.

Kim said...

when I grow up I want to scrap just like you....

Lisa Amiet said...

OMG!!! WOW WOW WOW!! I LOVE it!!! This has to be my new all time fave! Beautiful work Shell, missed you this weekend :( xoxo

Marelize said...

I adore this layout Shell. So stunning. :)

mel said...

wish I started scrapping when my kids were babies - this is absolutely stunning - love all the layering and the foot punch (hee hee) very soft and sweet

Leanne J said...

ABSOLUTELY the BESTEST layout ever.. wow.. stunning.. still find it stunning however many times i have seen it.....

Lydia said...

Love those little feet great layout!!