Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Verity Court is here.



So I was lucky enough to get my first THE POLKADOT PLACE  kit to play with this month and OMG its gorgeous.
So here is the full reveal of my LOs from this awesome kit Verity Court including just a couple of closies.
















We've been having quite a bit of rain here so I apologise for the quality of some of the photos.
If you want to get your hot little hands on one of BRIDGETTES awesome kits you ll need to be fast. They are gonna sell out quick.
HERES the link to the website and don't forget to check out the BLOG (where soon you'll find some get techniques by Leeann and a sketch from me) and the FACEBOOK page if you'd like to see LEEANN and BRIDGEs stunning LOs too. Those 2 girls are so amazingly talented.
Im already looking forward to my next kit. Sounds like its going to be alot of fun. TFL.
blog signature

10 comments:

Nay and Gilly said...

WOW what Beautiful work!
Gilly ox

Her Essential Hand said...

um.. those pages are all simply STUNNING!! I have ordered a kit, but I know I wont do it justice like you have. :))
Hope you get some sunshine soon.
x

Sharon said...

All these layouts are just stunning Shell and you take the most amazing photo's. I love looking at your blog!

Marelize said...

Wow! These layouts are all fabulous Shell!! Your designs are amazing. :)

Kim said...

As always Shell you eye for detail is just extrodinary, those photos DIVINE, beautiful beautiful

Blossom inch said...

what a nice layouts you did! good job. Shell, I would like to invite you to come over to my blog and look at my latest album that I did last week and love to hear your comment as well. Hugs

Heather Jacob said...

WOW WOW WOW !!! you never cease to amaze me Shell ... outstanding work again... love all of it everything ... colours, design, embellies and those pics!! well they are totally awesome ..big hugz x,

Leanne J said...

O.M. fruitloopin G.
wow.. they are all just stunning.......................................you could CREATE your own magazine.....
fantastically wonderfully superb.... and gorgeous and wow the photos are just stunning on each and every layout... to say i'm Jealous MUCH would be a HUGE understatement..........
doh.. lots of sugar.lj

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous range of pp and i love all your layouts

Leeann Pearce said...

hey Michelle...i just adore all your pages..totally awesome work! and it is such a fabulous kit too!!!