Monday, March 28, 2011

WARNING!! Long post. Lots to share.


Lots to share today so please bare with me its a BIG post.
First up is another LO using my March DT kit from Handmade By Suzanne.
More yummo Cosmo Cricket Social Club.
Yep, not a fan of this first one, actually I HATE it! That yellow card stock screams 'YUCK!' to me but I was desperately low on card stock so thats the best I could find in my stash. Yikes!

OK so maybe Im biased but these lil guys are just the cutest! especially when they and friends and not arch enemies. They do really love each other see. Now I have the proof. LOL!

A close up of one of the gorgeous Dusty Attic small chipboard doilies, included in my pack.

Im kinda enjoying the whole card making thing at the moment. I never thought Id say that but its true.
I think 'keep it simple stupid' works for me, at least where cards are concerned.

And another.Actually I made 3 but my sewing machine ate the last one so it found a new home in the bin. It was beyond saving. Boo hoo!

In case you hadn't noticed yet I LOVEEEE  to make wall hangings and when I was sent this MDF album from WOW i knew that, that is exactly what I wanted to do with it. This first one is for Master Tys and Im thinking that just maybe Ill put his name on it to hang on his bedroom door.
I have one in the pipe line for Master J too. Ill share that when its finished.

Heres a girly one just cause I had the most beautiful MY CREATIVE SCRAPBOOK kit screaming at me to get used!
These are sooooo addictive and the best thing is that because you get 4 pages in an album so can make loads. Great presents for birthdays or Christmas.
Make sure you ask your LSS to order in some WOW hot air balloons if you want to make one too.

Well if you make it this far, well done and thanks but, just before I go......the sale date has been announced for the next Lil' Red Rocket sale. It will be held on the BLOG but ill be back later with more about that and a LRR give away so stay tuned.
Thank you all so much for all the love you leave me or even just for stopping by for a look see and welcome to all my new followers. I appreciate you all so much and I apologize for being such a slack blogger. I do love you all and Im really looking forward to finding some spare time to sop by some of your blogs to leave you some love too. xx

Photobucket



10 comments:

Lisa Amiet said...

I LOVE those ballons!!! So FAB!! And that layout of your 2 munchkins....sooooo very gorgeous!! Love it all, yes even the yellow one lol xoxo

Rachael Funnell said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all your Creations!!
They are Ooozing with FAB Details..
Thanks!
XXX

Chloe said...

These are ALL GORGEOUS!!! Loving all your card creations :-) and the hot air balloons - fantastic!!!
YAY for the sale at LRR :-) :-) oh I can't wait I can't wait!!! LOL

Kim Strother said...

Love the hot air balloons! And your layouts...you've been busy!

Chantelle said...

well I love the yellow BG - it screams fun and happy to me - I'm not one to use a coloured BG so it's lovely to be inspired by people who do. Love your cute cards - simple but effective. Lots of great work - TFS.

Kim said...

these are all luch Shell, I am totally in love with those ballons, you so ROCK the OTP at the moment!!!!!

Leanne J said...

scheez louise..those hangings are definately gorgeous...
and man oh man..those layouts...

OMG... wowzeroonis... superb..amazing..and OMG i love the colours..wow.. and yep that photo IS definately too cute...

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous Shell!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a great artist you are!!

Unknown said...

You do such amazing work Shell!! Love those ballons...STUNNING!! :) xx