Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June almost over.

Hi there
Wow what a whirl wind month its been. I cant believe June is almost over, not to mention we are half way through '09' already.
As you can see I managed to get a little scrapping done this month. Ive posted an over view of each layout below.
I have one other on the go but Ive encountered some scrappers block and cant seem to finish it.
Actually its one I started over a year ago, so that LO will have to wait till next month to have its debut on my little blog.
Things have been pretty busy around here with the boys. They are growing up too fast.
OK better make it short and sweet. Busy, busy, busy.
Bye for now. TFL.
Shell x
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: june o9
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: