Thursday, July 9, 2009

Handsome


This is a little LO I pulled together last night. In record speed. I love it when you start a LO and it just seems to flow. Its nice to be able to start it and finish it in one sitting, it means that I can pack everything away again. So this morning there is no junk laying around, because 'that page' isn't quite done yet. Paul will be pleased LOL.
This was my attempt at Haileys challenge on The Boxx. The challenge was to complete LOs from the sketches provided using up your old stash.
I had these spotty and stripey pps in my stash for years. And the circles were cut from another pp that Id had for a long time too.
I was so stuck on how to use these papers and when ever I tried it just never seemed to come together. I'm really pleased i finally managed to use them. TFL.
Shell x

No comments: