Sunday, July 5, 2009

I won something YAY!

I'm soooo Excited. I won a goodies pack from one of my favourite online scrapbook shops
Abundantias Gold http://www.scrapbookingsa.com.au/index.php?main_page=products_new
I entered this little LO in a challenge 'Something old, something new' and my name got picked from a hat.
I'm so excited its not often I win something. Cant wait to find my prize in my letter box. It will be like Christmas. I'm on a scrap budget this fortnight so the timing couldn't have been more perfect. A big Thank you to Simone.

This Heritage style LO is of my wonderful grandparents on their wedding day.
I'm currently working on a LO 'This is me at 33' so that will be one thing crossed off my list of 10. Its a little different from what i first planned, but its close enough.
So watch this space, Ill upload it as soon as I'm finished.
TFL
Shell x

No comments: