Saturday, July 18, 2009

Too stinkin' cute.



Here's a LO of my gorgeous little guy. This is another one of my favourite shots of him.
I got this paper stack by DCWV and it had this adorable little skunk on one of the pages.
I thought I just have to use him, but how on earth do you incorporate a skunk into a LO.
I heard this quote and I thought it was a perfect title to use with my little skunk. So here it is.
I'm still getting used to this page. I had planned to use red card stock as the back ground but it seemed to need more black to make the title and skunk work. I had no black pp so I decided to use black card stock as the back ground instead. Only now I think there is too much black.
I cant win, but I decided to stop messing with it before I ruined it completely.
I'm just hoping it will grow on me now. TFL
Shell x

No comments: