Thursday, December 17, 2009

Love this boy.


Here's a LO I completed earlier in the month for the DT challenge for December on
Sorry I did warn you in an earlier post that it was a bit bright.
Check out the little Kitty Robot button. How cute is he!
Not to mention my baby boy. Look at those chubby cheeks. I could just dunk him in my coffee LOL.
I have 2 more LOs (both about Tys) almost finished. Just waiting on some titles.
The competition on Out of the Hat is closed for this month and the entries have been amazing. There are some very talented scrappers out there.
If you missed out on entering this month there is always January. There will be great prizes as always. I hope you'll have a go.
OK bye for now. TFL.
Shell x

3 comments:

Stacey Young said...

Awww, that is adorable Shell! Love the little robot paper!!

Merry Christmas to you and your gorgeous little family:)

Chloe said...

He's just gorgeous Shell :-)... and, of course, so is your page :-)

Samantha Hauzer said...

Gorgeous page Shell, so nice and bright. And the little man is just too cute :)