Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thats my boy.


Here is my birthday boy again. I love this photo of him he looks like such a big boy.
This is so not what I wanted it to turn out like when I started this LO but it had a mind of its own. LOL.
More Kitty Robot cuteness on this LO not to mention a few of my buttons.
This is the first time Ive used glimmer mist on my card stock. Ive used it to colour embellishments but never on my back ground. Behind the times I know.
I used yellow daisy and patina.
I love that pom pom trim. Ill let you in on a secret................... You will be able to get your hands on some from my Lil Red Rocket Etsy store in the new year.
Ive got pink, red, turquoise, green and orange they are all bright and delicious. So stay tuned. TFL.
Shell x

3 comments:

Chloe said...

Am so glad to hear that other people's LO's can have a mind of their own too!! LOL.... but, it looks great, I love it!!

Domestic Mamma said...

Too funny Shell, some layouts are like that.....looks fabulous!

Nay and Gilly said...

LOVE IT! hope you had a great Christmas, Gilly oxo