Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sweet Dreams


Here's something a bit different for me. Not my usual style. This Websters pp was a little out of my comfort zone because they are so beautiful it nearly broke my heart to cut them up. LOL.The other paper Ive used were all scraps and The lace Ive had hanging around forever.
Sorry it didn't photograph too straight but you get the idea.
The blue doilies are by SWEET VINTAGE and Ive just added some white ink over the top to give them more of a faded appearance.
Ive also added some blue ink over the top of one of the cream doilies that Paul (my wonderful husband) picked up for me from a church sale.
The white foam letters have also been sponged with the same blue ink. I picked up those letters from the cheap shop. $2.99 a pack. Gotta love that.
The blue letters are foam Thickers.
I'm off to a crop tonight at my LSS and I'm catching up with a few girls from 'The Boxx' there so that should be fun and I might even make a new LO to post tomorrow. OK Bye for now. TFL.
Shell x

4 comments:

Chloe said...

It may be a little different to your usual style, but WOW, you've done a fantastic job!! LOVING all the lace!!! :-)

Gaz, Caz n Lucy in NZ said...

I absolutly love this layout, I really want to try something like this as i have never did one b4, TFS

Stacey Young said...

Beautiful Shell:)

Anonymous said...

This looks fantastic! So dreamy and vintagey. Beautifully done!