Friday, August 20, 2010

a big TOOOOT!

OK first things first, if you are here for the Scrap that Baby blog hop please see the post below.......

Now time for my toot.

For a little while now I have been designing sketches whether they be by paper or pixel and I really enjoy the process, its a good way to get all those ideas out of my head and onto a sketch plan.

With some encouragement and prompting from the lovely KIM I decided that maybe I should have a go at the Creative Scrappers sketch artist call.
Well guess what I got through YAAAAAAAYYY!!

I hope you will all find some time to stop on over and have a go, its an AWESOME sketch challenge blog, you will love it, if you haven't already found it.
My term starts from October and I cant wait.

Now I don't have any new LOs to share today but I will be catching up with a whole bunch of scrappy pals for Renee's birthday crop tomorrow so Im sure ill have some thing new to share soon.

Oh and if you are wondering whats going on with the shop, Im sorry for the hold up.
Im just trying to get organised and the other 2 new sets of buttons Im yet to share actually turned into at least another 6 maybe 7 sets so the count so far is about 15 new sets of buttons and Ive lost count of the new sets of bottle tops.

So as Im sure you can understand these things take time but fingers crossed the shop will be good to go next week.
Ill be back to let you know when LRR is open for business. TFL.

10 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow Shell Congrats!!! I love Creative Scrappers.I`ve been on the DT and I`m sure your sketches are WOW!!! so I can`t wait to ply with them!
Luzma

amanda73 said...

oh wow, thats so exciting for you shell, huge congrats, i will have to head over to creative scrappers and have a squiz..... cant wait til the shop is open...

Missy Whidden said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see your sketches. I applied for the DT for the first time...I would love to make it! Love your blog!

Anne P said...

Congratulations Shell, that is fantastic news and I'm glad Kim gave you a little encouragement.

Chloe said...

Woot woo Shell!!! Well done :-) I love your sketches .... Congrats :-)

Kim said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN EXCITED for you Shell.woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah aka Byclops said...

I just saw that over on the blog - congrats!!!

Marelize said...

Congratulations Shell! Very well deserved. :)

Lydia said...

Congrats that is awesome can't wait to see your inspriational sketches and hopefully work from a few of them. WTG!!

Kristine said...

It's a pleasure having you with us!!! I am sure you will create somet awesome sketches for us ;-)