Thursday, August 12, 2010

YAY she scraps!



I was lucky enough to receive the paper range 'Cherry Hill' by October Afternoon for my MYSTICAL DT pack this month and I couldn't wait to get stuck in.
Here's the first LO 'Nana Hugs'.
These pictures are of my Mum with my cute little nephew Ryder. These photos were taken about 4 years ago and Ive always loved them. Such a tender, stolen moment.
Ive added lots of my own embellishments to this one, lots of flowers and doilies.
Doilies big and small are from FRESH VINTAGE CRAFTS and the doily trims are from SIMPLYCARDSBYCHAN.
I just cant seem to do a LO with out doilies and paint flicks at the moment.
Ive also been working on a little mixed media for a friend and I need to make a heap of cards, so I guess Ill be back with more 'Cherry Hill' soon. TFL.

8 comments:

Chloe said...

Gorgeous, and those photos are just so sweet!

Brianna Marshall said...

just stunning!

Kim said...

.....and SHE scraps so beautifully, I love the bright fun mix of flowers that just make it a beautiful gorgeous layout!!PS will we be catching up next week???hope so...

Leanne J said...

fantasticly amazing lo.. wow Shell.. i'll be back to leave some real sugar as soon as i feel alittle better... yay

Love Scrappin' said...

just gorgeous!

Sarah Lou said...

This is s magical!!! i love the gorge swag of flowers and the bright alphas

mel said...

loving the beautiful cluster of flowers and doilies - gorgeous photos too!!

Jess said...

whoa what a gorgeous pg.!! love it!!!