Sunday, August 23, 2009

BROTHERS


This is a LO I did for Melissas sketch challenge number 2 in 'Scrap Your Heart Out' on 'The Boxx'.
I kept pretty true to the sketch which is very unusual for me. It was a great sketch. Very 'Me'.
In case you hadn't noticed I'm into circles and use them a lot on my LOs.
The butterfly is from Clear Cuts Craft. Ill mention more about them soon.
I'm so happy with their products I think they deserve a post all of their own.
The Ivory Rose is one of the creations by the lovely and talented Jodie at Sweet Vintage.
I was lucky enough to win some of her gorgeous embellies (as mentioned in a earlier post)
so expect to see a lot more popping up from time to time on my LOs.
here's the link again to her Etsy store. http://www.sweetvintage78.etsy.com/
I have my eye on a couple more of her embellies. You should stop by and check them out for yourself.
Ive got some other things to share including a couple of cute pics of the boys, but that and more about Clear Cuts Crafts will have to wait til tomorrow.
So its over and out from me for now.
Sweet Dreams. UP DATE..............I won my challenge on The Boxx. YAY! TFL.
Shell x


No comments: