Saturday, August 8, 2009

You colour my world


This is a LO I completed last night. This photo was crying out for a colourful page and I couldn't wait to us one of the Sweet Vintage patchwork flowers, sent to me by Jodie.
You can see on my earlier post the link to her Etsy store.
This is a very cheeky picture of my eldest DS. He has been able to smile and raise just one eye brow like this since he was a little baby.
He is full of mischief and this picture captures his personality perfectly.
This is the first time Ive used kraft coloured card stock (I'm behind the times I know. lol) I really like the neutral tones it makes it very versatile. I think Ill be off to my LSS to stock up on more soon.
DH and my eldest DS are out this morning looking at aquarium fish and my youngest DS is fast asleep having his morning nap so I'm hoping to get some scrapping done or some painting.
I'm going to attempt a mixed media canvas.
Wish me Luck! TFL.
Shell x

No comments: