Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Sunshine


I know, I know, I said that I would give scrapping a rest for a while BUT. I bought this rainbow paper on Friday by Sassafras and I was just sitting last night thinking "now what can I use that for" and it came to me.
I had this picture of Jedd and I thought they would be great together.
DH was asleep on the couch so he didn't even miss me. He woke up this morning and said "when did you do that?" LOL.
I'm loving bright, colourful LOs lately. Maybe that's because I'm soooo over winter.
This sun embellishment is actually a wall decal. They are really cute and cheap to buy from those discount shops. I got six in a pack for about $6.00. Good value.
On this LO you can see that Ive added some hand written journalling. Some thing I don't do a lot of but my trying to do more. I hate my hand writing so I'm trying to make peace with it. LOL.
I heard a fellow scrapper once say "your kids wont care how neat your hand writing is, just that I was written with love, by you."
On the canvas front. Its almost finished and although I think its clearly just a practice run, I think I'm not too proud to post it when its done.
I just need to order a few little embellies before I can complete it.
TFL.
Shell x

No comments: