Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blue Jeans Boy.


Here's my third and final LO for the Scraps Of Us design team challenge.
The challenge this week was set by Vicki. The requirements were that we were only allowed to spend $5.00 on supplies used to create our pages.
So here's how I spent it.
Butterfly=$1.00
Pattern paper=$1.50
Rub ons=$2.50
We didnt have to include the costs of card stock, inks/paints.
Everything else was stuff I found around the house.
I made the flowers myself using the kids old clothes and buttons.=$0
Leaves are made from old dress making pattern paper=$0
The cardboard mat behind the photo is from a old box=$0
Sheet music came as packaging with some handmade embellies I purchased=$0
Pocket from a pair of Jedds old jeans=$0
Journalling tag inside the pocket is a clothing tag covered in the pattern paper. Tag=$0
Paper costed above.
'Cotton On' tag and string was from kids clothing=$0
Fabric bow is made from an old bassinet sheet=$0
So there you go. That's it. My last entry, so now the nervous wait is on. Its been a great competition and Ive really enjoyed it.
Lots of talented ladies and lots of inspirational LOs. Regardless whether I win or not, its been a great experience and I'm glad I had a go.
OK Bye for now. TFL.
Shell x

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Just adore this page Shell, it's totally gorgeous!!! Your boys are so sweet :-)

Anonymous said...

WTG great savings on costs and the layout looks fab
Tracy :)