Friday, October 30, 2009

Mad About Scrappin Guest DT spot.





I am the Guest Design Team Member for 'Mad About Scrappin' for November.
Leanne sent me the 'Rusty Pickle' 'Pop Star' pack to create some LOs.
The perfect excuse for me to do some girly pages featuring my favourite niece.
Heres what I came up with.
These papers are so fun and funky and as you can see I have hand cut and coloured the paper on the Sweet Heart LO. The papers were originally black and white. It was just like being back at Primary school. LOL. So much fun.
This kit is one of the many fantastic 'Monthly Mad Kits' Leanne has released for November.
here is the link to the blog and here is the link to the shop. TFL.
Shell x

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Wow - a Guest DT spot too, well done!! How exciting :-). These pages are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

OMG I absolutely love what you have done with the RP papers, I have them but just didn't have the inspiration to use them but now I do thanks so much
Tracy :)