Thursday, October 1, 2009

ONE year old.

Just cant believe that this little man turned ONE yesterday. It just blows me away.
I'm feeling all sentimental this week but I'm also feeling so lucky to have such perfect ,happy and healthy little boys. We are truly blessed!
We have family up for Jedds party so I'm sure this little man will be smothered in hugs and kisses all week.
Thanks to everyone who leaves comments on my little blog. It makes my day.
Hope you all have a good weekend. Ill be back next week with some party photos and maybe some scrapping at the end of the week. TFL
Shell x

post divider header

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle...just tried to send you an email...and a PM on the boxx...then a comment to you page but none would work!! i think the probs at my end so don't stress, i'll try again later today xx

Stacey Young said...

"Happy Birthday Jedd" How adorable is he!! I know, they just grow too quick! Is he walking?? Have a wonderful party and I hope he gets spoilt:)