Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Boys


Hi again. Here is my latest LO. This one is for Round 2 in the Scraps Of Us design team competition. The Challenge was to create a LO about you greatest achievement and then to write a how to on a technique you used.
My technique is stamping with bleach. Ive done this on the panel down the right hand side of my LO.
My boys might seem like a pretty obvious thing to pick for my acheivement, but I do believe that giving birth to and raising these 2 cheeky little people is my greatest acheivement.
Ive been either pregnant or breast feeding now for almost 4 years solid.
Tys was breast fed for 13 months and Jedd now almost 13 months is still feeding. I would like to wean him before Christmas though cause hes showing no signs of wanting to give it up on his own and my poor old body needs a rest and Id like him to start sleeping through too. Something hes never done. Im usually up to him at least twice a night.
So you see I think thats my acheivement Im on call 24 hours a day. And I cant remember the last time I had a proper drink. I think it was Our honey moon. DOH!
I believe that we are all high achievers as mothers and we all deserve a pat on the back from time to time.
So to all you Mums. Well done. Your more important than any over paid CEO sitting in his swanky office in a high rise some where !
YOU are what keeps this world turning. You are raising the high achievers of the future. TFL.
Shell x

No comments: