Saturday, October 31, 2009

My how you have grown.


Just a quick post while Jedds sleeping and Paul and Tys are up the road at the local church garage sale. Im hoping they come back with some vintage goodies for me to scrap with.

This LO was inspired by the very talented Sam at Scraps Of Us. Her challenge at the cyber crop was to make a LO using only scraps, rub ons and 3 photos. My LO dosent exactly fit the criteria Ive added alot of stuff. LOL but I was inspired by her LO so I thought Id have a go.

The Scraps Of Us Cyber crop is on all week end you can join us here. So if your looking for some fun games and challenges and lots of inspiration, dont be shy, drop in and say hello. TFL.

Shell x

4 comments:

Chloe said...

Gorgeous page ... love that little rocking horse. Hope you got some goodies to scrap from the sale!

Samantha Hauzer said...

I love your take on the challenge. Your page is adorable!

Domestic Mamma said...

This is one of my favs, such a gorgeous photo too...love everything about it, especially all those frames!

Sarah Lou said...

That looks fantastic! I lovethe lil rocking horse its the perfect touch!