Sunday, October 18, 2009

A card to share




Look, I made a card. SHOCK HORROR!
Its been forever since I last made a card. So long ago I don't even remember when it last was.
Anyway I have some photos to send to Mum and Dad back in Adelaide and so I thought Id post them off in a card.
Scraps Of Us where having a challenge to create a LO or card with the following recipe
3 circles
2 handmade flowers
1 bird
and a 3 word title.
Perfect opportunity to give me that kick up the bum I need to get me making some cards again.
Look out Christmas here I come. LOL.
Don't worry Sis I haven't for gotten about your photos. Hmmm maybe I need to make another one. OK that's all for now. TFL.
Shell x

4 comments:

Stacey Young said...

Super duper cute card Shell:)

Lynn Biermann said...

very pretty card~ Love the ribbon! it is a great touch~

Chloe said...

Hi Michelle! I love your blog here and just adore this card you made. Stunning!!!

Kim Strother said...

Hey Shell! Sorry I haven't stopped by. I missed my blog hopping. So did you start an etsy shop??? The brads are so cute...perfect for little boy pages. Hope you doing well! Kim